Copyright for the Website and all material appearing on it belongs to the Company or the original author and other entities which granted licenses to the Company. Duplication, reprint, modification, distribution and reproduction of all or part of the Website without the authorization of the Company or the copyright holder is prohibited, except for noncommercial and personal use. Nothing in the Website grants you any right under copyrights, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
Rights to the trademarks, registered marks and logos of the Company appearing on the Website belong to the Company. Rights to the trademarks, registered marks and logos of other entities appearing on the Website belong to such other entities.
- 1Content and other information appearing on the Website are provided on an "as is" basis and the Company makes no presentation or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind whatsoever for fitness for particular purpose, accuracy or merchantability.
Information gathered from audience of the Website
- 1The Company will not disclose or provide to any third party the information provided by you, except when permitted under relevant laws. Further, the Company will handle or use such information in accordance with relevant laws.
- 2Any inquiry from you about Company’s products will be answered either by the Company or its partners, as the case may be.
Linking to the Website
- 1Linking to the Website is subject to approval by the Company. Submit any request for linking here.
- 2Linking to the Website must be made to the top page (http://corporate.glory-global.com/) in principle.
In no event will the Company be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profit, lost data, investment loss or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the materials or information or services contained at any such website, and whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction